The ministries of RiverCross Church are supported solely by the generous donations of individuals like you. Giving is a privilege! We believe it's the greatest investment we can make because it reaps an eternal dividend. God has blessed us with all that we have, and throughout scripture we are reminded of the importance of giving back a portion of what God has so generously provided. Below is information about the various ways you can give to RiverCross.
Here are your options:
1. Preauthorized Debit (PAD): You can have funds withdrawn directly from your account on a schedule that works best for you. Click here to download the form. You can drop off your completed form at the church office, with a void cheque. If you are currently using PAD and you need to make changes, please use this same form.
2. E-transfer: Here is the info you need to set it up:
Name: RiverCross Church
Password: Rivercross211 (It’s important that we all use the same password)
3. Offering Envelopes: You can bring your offering envelope to the church on Sunday or during office hours, or mail it to: 61 Forbes Drive, Saint John, NB E2K 0H7.
4. Debit machine: The debit machine is available at the back of the worship centre on Sundays and during office hours.
5. Online: You can give online by clicking the button below. (FYI: When you give using this third-party site, there is a cost to the church)